INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA FOR THE CLIENT AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES
The controller of your data is EUROWAGON sp. z o.o., a limited liability company incorporated and existing under the laws of Poland, with its registered office in Baranowo, address: ul. Rzemieślnicza 85, 62-081 Baranowo, Poland, entered into the companies register kept by the District Court for Poznań-Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the KRS number 0000692811, having tax identification number (NIP): 7010713113, with a share capital of PLN 77,498,100 (“EUROWAGON”).
You can contact us:
- via post: EUROWAGON sp. z o.o., pl. Andersa 7, 61-894 Poznań, Poland
- via e-mail: email@example.com.
The administrator has not appointed a data protection officer, but in matters related to personal data protection, you can contact the data protection coordinator via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
OBJECTIVES, BASIS AND DATA CATEGORIES
Your data will be processed for the purpose of:
- the conclusion and the performance of the contract in connection to which the data was obtained, pursuant to Article 6(1) point (b) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR);
- the assertion of claims and defending rights of EUROWAGON based on the administrator’s legitimate interests, pursuant to Article 6(1) point (f) of the GDPR, until the expiry of the limitation periods for claims due. The legitimate interests of the administrator are the necessity to an assertion of claims or defending against alleged claims;
- tax-related matters, under the provisions of the Tax Ordinance Act, pursuant to Article 6(1) point (c) of the GDPR, until the expiry of the tax obligations arising from the contract concluded, as well as for accounting purposes, under the provisions of the Accounting Act, for the period of storage of accounting books and other accounting documents specified in those provisions.
RECIPIENTS AND PROFILING
Your data will be transferred to other entities processing personal data at the request of the administrator, including IT providers and financial and insurance services providers based in Poland or the EEA. If we transfer your data to other entities outside the EEA, we will inform you of this fact. Your data will not be subject to automated profiling.
Providing us with your data is voluntary but it is a requirement necessary to enter into the contract, and without providing the data, we will not be able to perform the contract.
You have the right to request access to your data, its rectification, erasure (as long as it does not interfere with the performance of the EUROWAGON’s contractual obligations or legal obligations), restriction of processing, transferring to another controller, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority for the personal data, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych), address: ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa, Poland, e-mail: email@example.com.